Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012

10

I don’t know where I’m at.
I’m standing at the back.
And I’m tired of waiting.
Waiting here in line, hoping that I’ll find what I’ve been chasing.

I shot for the sky.
I’m stuck on the ground.
So why do I try, I know I’m gonna fall down.
I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?
Never know why it’s coming down, down, down.

Not ready to let go.
Cause then I'd never know.
What I could be missing.
But I’m missing way too much.
So when do I give up what I’ve been wishing for.

I shot for the sky.
I’m stuck on the ground.
So why do I try, I know I’m gonna fall down.
I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?
Never know why it’s coming down, down, down.
Oh I am going down, down, down.
Can’t find another way around.
And I don’t want to hear the sound, of losing what I never found.